Monday 29 September 2008

The Camera Old and New

My New Canon Eos 50D with battery grip.thanks to HMZ (pixels and grains) and KR for helping me out.Such a good camera with upgrade specs.Love the LCD screen.Very HD (cam TV full HD) Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya Aidil fitri.
My latest Enigma Gear.Canon Eos 50D and the latest in Canon line of productions.Very fast with less noise with Iso 3200.with 15MP.6.3fps with Digic 4 processor.Surprisingly excellent picture quality. :) sigh.wah!!!Canon Eos50D.Enigmatic Dreamer gear of dreams.

My Enigma Gear Eos 4ooD .Small camera with a big heart and dreams.Best entry level from canon.with 10Mp.with 3 fps.Status-Still breathing and giving good pics.

Canon Eos 888 Slr.Film camera.
This is my old collection of Pentax camera with Zuiko lens 50mm F1.2.Quite ol.kira urg lama (the old fella) made somewhere 1970-1974.Got it from Bidding.

No comments: